Topic: Should cloud SLAs be standardized?
Overview: While service-level agreements (SLAs) have traditionally been a contract between a service provider and a cloud service customer (an enterprise, business, or government agency), the expanding value chain for other services has made SLAs important for a variety of complex relationships between partnerships.
Please explain best practices for developing and following a standard way of doing things that multiple cloud partners can use. Also consider new contract terminologies such as user, data request, resource thresholds, etc. that should be considered for use in determining guaranteed service levels.
A common thread among cloud-related agreements is the concept of shared responsibility. Briefly explain how the added complexity of multi-cloud environments will impact service availability and standards in the coming years.
Guidelines for Submission: Using APA 6th edition style standards, submit a Word document that is 2-3 pages in length (excluding title page, references, and appendices) and include at least two credible scholarly references to support your findings. The UC Library is a good place to find these sources. Be sure to cite and reference your work using the APA guides and essay template that are located in the courseroom.
Include the following critical elements in your essay:
• SLA Best Practices: Briefly describe at least two best practices for developing a cloud SLA between multiple partners.
• Contract Terminology: Define and describe at least three new terms that should be considered for use in a modern SLA.
• The future of SLAs: Briefly explain how the added complexity of multi-cloud environments will impact service availability and standards in the coming years.
Please ensure your paper complies APA 6th edition style guidelines. There is an essay template located under the Information link.
• Your essay should be typed, double-spaced on standard-sized paper (8.5″ x 11″)
• Use 1″ margins on all sides, first line of all paragraphs is indented ½” from the margin
• Use 12 pt. Times New Roman font
Follow the outline provided above and use section headers to improve the readability of your paper. If I cannot read and understand it, you will not earn credit for the content.
. TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Briefly explain how the added complexity of multi-cloud environments will impact service availability and standards in the coming years. appeared first on Term Paper Tutors.