Create a proposal for your Design for Change Capstone Project.
Design for Change Proposal: Guidelines Purpose You are to create a Design for Change proposal inclusive of your Practice Issue and Evidence Summary worksheet from your Capstone Project Milestone 1. Your plan is to convince your management team of a nursing problem you have uncovered and you feel is significant enough to change the way something is currently practiced. In the event you are not currently working as a nurse, please use a hypothetical clinical situation you experienced in nursing school, or nursing education issue you identified in your nursing program.
Course Outcomes This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes.
· CO1: Applies the theories and principles of nursing and related disciplines to individuals, families, aggregates, and communities from entry to the healthcare system through long-term planning. (PO #1)
· CO2: Proposes leadership and collaboration strategies for use with consumers and other healthcare providers in managing care and/or delegating responsibilities for health promotion, illness prevention, health restoration and maintenance, and rehabilitative activities.
(PO #2) Due Date Milestone 2 consists of the proposal for your Design for Change Capstone Project.
Design for Change Proposal: Submit this assignment to the Dropbox by the end of Week 4. Points Milestone 2 is worth 225 points. Directions
1. Create a proposal for your Design for Change Capstone Project. Open the NR451_Milestone2_Design_Proposal_ template in Course Resources to create your paper. You will include the information from Milestone 1, your practice issue and evidence summary worksheets, as you compose this proposal. Your plan is to convince your management team of a practice problem you have uncovered that is significant enough to change current practice.
2. The format for this proposal will be a paper following the Publication manual of APA 6th edition.
3. The paper is to be FIVE to six-pages excluding the Title page and Reference page.
4. As you organize your information and evidence, include the following topics.
a. Introduction: Write an introduction but do not use “Introduction” as a heading in accordance with the rules put forth in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association(2010, p. 63). Introduce the reader to the plan with evidence-based problem identification and solution.
b. Change Model Overview: Overview of the ACE Star model (the model we have been discussing this session); define the scope of the EBP; identify the stakeholders, and determine the responsibility of the team members.
c. Evidence: Conduct internal and external searches of evidence; integrate and summarize the evidence summary worksheet from Milestone 1; develop a recommendation for change.
d. Translation: develop a hypothetical action plan; include measurable outcomes, reporting to stakeholders; identify next steps and disseminate the findings.
e. Conclusion: Provide a clear and concise summary, inclusive of the problem issue, the five points of the ACE Star change model; and ways to maintain the change plan.
5. Citations and References must be included to support the information within each topic area.
Design for Change Proposal: Refer to the APA manual, Chapter 7, for examples of proper reference format. In-text citations are to be noted for all information contained in your paper that is not your original idea or thought. Ask yourself, “How do I know this?” and then cite the source. Scholarly sources are expected, which means using peer-reviewed journals and credible websites.
6. Tables and Figures may be added as appropriate to the project. They should be embedded within the body of the paper (see your APA manual for how to format and cite).
Design for Change Proposal: Creating tables and figures offers visual aids to the reader and enhances understanding of your literature review and design for change
Design for Change Proposal
. TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Create a proposal for your Design for Change Capstone Project. appeared first on Term Paper Tutors.