Section 2: Projective Personality Assesment
- 1.) Define the term projective in projective methods of personality assessment.
- 2.) Summarize the features of projective methods of personality assessment, and provide at least three examples of these types of measures.
- 3.) Explain the assumptions on which projective methods are based, and provide an analysis of empirical research testing the validity of the assumptions you identified.
- 4.) Appraise the research exploring the technical adequacy (i.e., reliability and validity) of projective tests.
- 5.) Describe the impact of social and culture variability on the administration and interpretation of projective tests.