Develop a financing plan to raise capital for a new venture. The paper should be eight to ten pages in length and should cover major course concepts. The paper should have a minimum of five sources in addition to the text. Be sure to address the following points in your financial plan:
- Analyze the past performance of an organization similar to the one that you are considering as your start-up.
- Determine what funding will be available for the start-up for the long and short term. Some sources may include personal funds, funds from relatives, Small Business Administration, sweat equity, venture capital, Angel investors, vendor financing, partnering, and short and long term financing, etc. Be sure to describe why the sources were selected.
- Describe how much funding will be required for the venture and be sure to address how funding will be utilized. Discuss the type of pro forma projections to be used to increase borrowing capacity credibility.
- Recommend solutions to mitigate risks such as management, technical, marketing, programmatic and cost risk.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
– Student’s name
– Course name and number
– Title of paper
– Instructor’s name
– Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, in addition to the text.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.