Mental Health Case Study
Based on the scenario:
1. Present a brief overview of the presenting issues as outlined in the case scenario. Then briefly describe how you would manage Ben, yourself and the other staff. You need to consider in your answer issues of safety, consumer focus and self-efficacy. (500 words)
2. Document Ben’s Mental State Examination in his medical record. Present your information in the MSE format using the template provided. (500 words)
3. Based on your mental state examination, prioritise and briefly list and describe THREE potential risks that Ben, in his present state, is likely to pose to him or others over the next twenty-four hours. (500 words)
4. Develop a formulation based on the information gathered in questions 1, 2 and 3. What might be the hypothesis surrounding Ben’s presenting issues? (500 words)
5. Based on your hypothesis, formulation and assessments (MSE and Risk) prioritise and select the two most significant presenting issues. (500 words)
• Present these in two nursing care plans using the template provided. You should include two nursing interventions per problem.
• All rationales should be referenced within the care plan template
. TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Develop a formulation based on the information gathered in questions 1, 2 and 3. What might be the hypothesis surrounding Ben’s presenting issues? appeared first on Term Paper Tutors.