Long-term and short term goals
Develop a long-term and a short-term plan for yourself using what you have learned about yourself through the SWOT analysis and environmental scan you completed.
Note: Developing a strategic plan requires specific steps that need to be executed in a sequence. The assessments in this course are presented in order and should be completed in sequence.
SHOW LESSBy successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies:
- Competency 1: Create organizational value.
- Describe long-term professional objectives.
- Competency 2: Participate collaboratively and respectfully.
- Describe the human resources available to achieve long-term objectives.
- Competency 3: Communicate effectively.
- Write coherently to support a central idea in appropriate format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
- Competency 4: Plan strategically.
- Explain a short-term plan to achieve long-term objectives.
- Competency 5: Employ high-performance business management techniques.
- Explain how industry trends influence change.
- Competency 6: Solve problems within professional standards.
- Describe the skills necessary to achieve long-term professional objectives.
- Describe strategies to overcome obstacles to long-term objectives.
- Competency 7: Use appropriate financial models and principles.
- Describe long-term financial objectives.
- Describe financial resources available to achieve long-term objectives.