statistical procedures used to analyze test items, including, but not limited to an index of an item’s difficulty and an index of an item’s discrimination.
For this discussion:
- Use the template provided in the resources, which presents both item difficulty and discrimination indices for four different items on the test, THING, to determine if you would retain or remove each item. You do not need to submit the template. It is provided for your convenience only.
- Decide the optimal items, based on the suggested guidelines presented in your Psychological Testing and Assessment text.
- Defend your decision to retain or remove each test item from a test in this discussion thread by interpreting the key indices that contributed to your choice.
Please note that the test, THING, uses a five-option multiple-choice item format.
In this assignment, you must examine the critical- and creating-thinking process, as well as their importance in higher-level thinking.
Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation, including detailed speaker notes, explaining critical- and creative-thinking skills. Include the following:
- Identify an important decision you have made that required critical and creative thinking.
- Discuss your decision-making process, and explain how critical and creative thinking contributed to the quality of your decision.
- Identify characteristics of critical and creative thought.
- Explain why critical and creative thinking are considered higher levels of thought.
Format your presentation according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines:
- Treat the presentation as if it were an academic paper.
- Make the first slide the title page slide.
- Include in-text citations on any body slides that require them, revealing outside source information.
- Make the last slide the References Page slide.