s this course comes to an end, you have the option to earn extra credit (up to 5 points) by addressing the four questions below in a short answer format and using your own words.
- CONNECTIONS: What connections do you draw between the course and your own life and/or other learning?
- CONCEPTS: What key concepts or ideas do you think are important and worth holding onto from the course?
- REVEL: What is your overall impression about using Revel as part of this course materials? Please elaborate.
- CHANGES: What changes do you suggest be made in the course, either for you or others?Evaluation Methodology
This week, you will design the methodology for your program evaluation. First read the course materials and textbook as well as conduct additional research to understand qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods research methodologies. Understand the pros and cons of each approach.
For this assignment:
- Include the information developed in weeks 1 and 2 revised based on the instructor’s feedback.
- Select either a qualitative, quantitative, or mixed methods methodology to use for your program evaluation. Explain why the selected methodology is best based on the details of your program evaluation and the pros and cons of the selected methodology.
- Identify at least three sources of data you will use based on the program criteria selected in week 2. Why are the selected sources appropriate given the criteria?
- Select a method of data collection that will be used to obtain data from each source. For one of the methods used, provide at least six sample questions that will be used to obtain information.