- Explain what Appreciative Inquiry is.
- Analyze your internship experience with these three steps of the Appreciative Inquiry model.
- In the first step of the analysis you need to describe a success you have had at your internship this semester. What is a major accomplishment or thing you did that you are most proud of?
- In the second step identify the key ingredients or factors that led to the success and then list them. Why were you so successful? What made the success possible?
- In the third step give an example of how these key ingredients or success factors could likely help you achieve even more success at the agency you worked at or in your human services career