There are 2 sets of forces that shape much of the human experience: forces that push us together (e.g., engagement, globalism, secularism, and capitalism) and forces that pull us apart (e.g., isolationism, nationalism, spiritualism, and tribalism).
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- Identify how these forces influence intercultural contact in your community.
- Describe 1 way that each force promotes or hinders intercultural contact.
- Provide at least 1 idea or action for increasing push forces and reducing pull forces.
- Why do you think your ideas or actions would work?
- How would they benefit your community?