In this assignment, you must examine the critical- and creating-thinking process, as well as their importance in higher-level thinking.
Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation, including detailed speaker notes, explaining critical- and creative-thinking skills. Include the following:
- Identify an important decision you have made that required critical and creative thinking.
- Discuss your decision-making process, and explain how critical and creative thinking contributed to the quality of your decision.
- Identify characteristics of critical and creative thought.
- Explain why critical and creative thinking are considered higher levels of thought.
Format your presentation according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines:
- Treat the presentation as if it were an academic paper.
- Make the first slide the title page slide.
- Include in-text citations on any body slides that require them, revealing outside source information.
- Make the last slide the References Page slide.Resources: “Writing Process” video and Research Topic List
Using your chosen topic from the Research Topic List and the outline created in Week 3, conduct research via the University Library by locating 2 to 4 scholarly articles on your chosen topic.
Follow the steps in the “Writing Process” video.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word research paper on your chosen topic by including evidence from the 2 to 4 scholarly articles located in the University Library. Refer to the outline created in Week 3 for main points and subpoints to include in the paper.
Format your paper according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines located on the APA Templates page in the Center for Writing Excellence.