ASSIGNMENT 5: Microagressions (Final Project Part 3)
Identify and describe two microinsults and two microinvalidations inflicted on the gender/women in the working field population you are using for your final paper. Integrate and submit at least one peer-reviewed journal article to support or elaborate on your answer.
This assignment should be completed as a paper of 325-500 words (approximately 1-1.5 pages). Your paper will be evaluated using standards below:
- In-text Citations
- Reference PageApplication Three: Selecting Valid Instruments
- Create a research hypothesis or brief clinical case scenario in which you must select an instrument to measure intolerance for uncertainty.
- Use the information in the Fergus (2013) article to support which measure to use.
- Must consist of 16 to 20 slides (not including title and reference slides) that are formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use the assigned chapters in the course text, Standard 9 from the American Psychological Association’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct, and the 3 required peer-reviewed articles assigned for Week One.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include separate reference slides formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.