- Identify the three key facts about short-run economic fluctuations and how the economy in the short run differs from the economy in the long run.
- Explain economic fluctuations and how shifts in either aggregate demand or aggregate supply can cause booms and recessions using the model of aggregate demand and aggregate supply.
- Explain how monetary policy affects interest rates and aggregate demand.
- Analyze how fiscal policy affects interest rates and aggregate demand.
- Evaluate why policymakers face a short-run trade-off between inflation and unemployment.
- Evaluate why the inflation-unemployment trade-off disappears in the long run.
https://termpapermaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/logo-1-300x75.png 0 0 developer https://termpapermaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/logo-1-300x75.png developer2021-07-20 09:35:532021-07-20 09:35:53key facts about short-run economic fluctuations
termpapermaster.com helps students cope with assignments and writes papers on a wide range of topics. We deal with term papers, academic writing, creative writing, non-word assignments, and many more.