Answer the following questions
1, Research the risks and benefits of jobs being outsourced to India and China. In doing so, assess the similarities and differences between the types of jobs being outsourced to China and India. Your post should also address the pros and cons of outsourcing jobs endured by U.S. consumers and U.S. government.
2, Scholars agree that Western interference has helped to shape Iranian political life before, during, and after the revolution. Share your thoughts on the following questions:
- Has Western influence been good for a country like Iran?
- Should the West try to have more influence, such as on Iran’s (and other countries’) nuclear power program and their politics? Why or why not?
- In your post, you should also assess whether any foreign country should have influence on U.S. policies.
3, Some political thinkers and scholars have stated that people must have security in their daily lives. Without security, the world cannot be at peace. Your post should address the lessons that we have learned throughout this course, as well as your own individual perspective.
- Do you think human beings have security in our lives? Why or why not? If not, how do you think government leaders may provide security for the people?
- Do you feel you have hope for positive improvements throughout your life and your children’s life?
- Lastly, how will this course change or impact your life as you seek to live in a complex world of comparative politics?