Students are expected to provide a summary of their learning experience. Word limit: 350 words (+/- 10%). Below are a few points to help students think about what they could discus:
- Explanation of knowledge acquired.
- Select 1 topic that you found most interesting and provide personal insight in to why you found the topic to be interesting? Try to reflect on your personal experience rather than just describing theory.
- Explanation of skills acquired.
- State at least 3 transferable skills that have you gained during this module.
3. Explanation of strengths & weaknesses.
- Name one of your strengths at the beginning of the semester and explain how it helped you to complete your assignments. Provide an outline explaining how you have practically applied academic theories.
- Name one of your weakness that you had at the beginning of the semester that became your strength towards the end of the semester. Provide an outline explaining what you did to develop this skill.
- Name one of your weaknesses at the beginning of the semester that still remained your weakness at the end of the semester. Why were you unable to overcome this weakness? Suggest new strategies that you could use to improve this weakness.
- Name one new weakness that you notice at the end of the semester that you did not know of at the beginning of the semester. Provide an outline explaining what you will do in order to develop this skill.
- Tip – Review the SWOT analysis that was constructed at the beginning of the semester and compare it to the new SWOT analysis at the end of the semester.
|Summary of the Learning Outcome
|Explication of knowledge & skills acquired.||0||1||2||3||4||5|
|Explication of personal strengths & weaknesses.||0||1||2||3||4||5|
|Evidence of managing challenges.||0||1||2||3||4||5|
Volume of material submitted, readability – punctuation, grammar, spelling, references, etc.
For additional comments refer to Turnitin submission.