Imagine that you have been charged with transforming the performance of a team at your workplace. Specifically, it is under-performing and your supervisor wants the team to be high-performing within 6 months. Based on the information in Chapter 18 of Organizational Behavior in Health Care and your own research develop a presentation for your supervisor that addresses the following:
- Discuss reasons that healthcare teams under-perform.
- Outline best practices for team performance.
- Discuss the various organizational barriers that exist in your organization that affect team effectiveness.
- Describe motivational strategies that address team level performance.
- Present your team performance improvement plan making sure to include specific time-bound goals.
Provide examples from the organization and from current research to support your comments and ideas.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Organized, using professional themes and transitions.
- It should consist of nine slides, not including the title and reference slides.
- Each slide must provide detailed speakers notes, with a minimum of 100 words per slide. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of five scholarly articles.
- Follow APA style