1. Define and state the problem specifically. (Problem Statement: Content and Critical Thinking)
1. State your purpose (short term and long term goals) and measurable objective. (Purpose/Objective: Content and Critical Thinking)
1. Write two or three alternative solutions to the problem, evaluating the advantages and disadvantages of each using at least 2 of the 4 possible conflict responses. (Alternative Solutions: Critical Analysis)
1. Recommend the best one solution that will best meet your measurable objective, integrating a source or example in 3-4 credible sources outside of the course and its required readings/media. Consider searching for these sources in the CSU-Global Library. Sources should provide substance and perspectives on conflict management. (Recommended Solution: Sources/Examples and APA style)
1. State the immediate action steps the reader can take to get the ball rolling. (Action Steps: Critical Thinking)
You will write each Case Analysis in Memo Format utilizing the correct Section Headings.